Not only are they the best I’ve ever tried, it’s nearly as easy as making them from a package but without any of the “words you can’t pronounce” ingredients.
Best Pancakes Ever
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups plain flour (200 grams)
- 10 oz. milk (300 ml)
- 2 tbs sugar (60 grams but I don't use that much)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs melted butter (60 grams)
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 15 minutes and then cook them in a lightly greased frypan or griddle.
- I often make these with blueberries and drizzled with a bit of maple syrup - almost orgasmic!
Jean | DelightfulRepast.com says
Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. Since you didn’t have a new post I thought I’d go back and check out your very first post. Mine was February 2010. I had no idea then that I’d still be at it six years later! Love these pancakes. They look perfect!